Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bigger is Better

Summer is upon us and I can't wait to rock some comfortable carefree duds. One of my favorite outfits to throw on for a Saturday afternoon in the sun is a soft, over-sized t-shirt. These roomy tees are so versatile - you can top them with a vest or cardigan, even a belt... worn over denim, leggings, shorts or skirts. Did I mention comfortable?!

One of my favorite online stores, Moderne, is your one-stop shop for over-sized tees. They have a huge selection from Wildfox Couture, Alternative Apparel, MINKPINK and more. It's like I died and went to comfy cute heaven.










Photos Courtesy of Moderne


Psst... stay tuned for a very exclusive giveaway from Moderne! This is one fashion fix that Ash Hearts Fash followers will not want to miss!

 

1 comment:

  1. These are such fun looks - I'm so excited to finally get out of these winter clothes!

    xoxo Maria

    ReplyDelete