Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tucker for Target

I am always excited about Target's collaborations with hot designers for their Go International line, but I am particularly excited for their latest partnership set to hit stores this September. Tucker, created by designer Gaby Basora (who has created a name for herself as a stylist), may be a lesser-known label to the masses, but it's definitely a mild obsession for those in the fashion world. I am hooked on the bohemian inspired line which features flowy blouses, vintage floral prints and fabulous feminine dresses.

Here is a photo of me in one of my favorite blouses by Tucker. I am stoked to see there are very similar pieces featured in the upcoming Target Collection (for a fraction of what I paid for this one).

This top is super cute tucked into jeans, or worn belted over skinny jeans/leggings.

Love this tank-top rendition of my butterfly blouse... So pretty!

The countdown is on till September 12th!

XOX,


1 comment:

  1. Hello , I came to your blog from the “IFB discussion Show us your blog”
    and here I am Loving your blog , lets become fashionable blogger friends , lets follow each other.

    Maybe you’ll be interested in the FENDI GIVEAWAY I’m having on my blog.
    http://www.thedollsfactory.com/2010/09/fendi-giveaway.html


    --
    Find Dolls Factory on
    http://www.thedollsfactory.com/

    ReplyDelete