Monday, February 21, 2011

Prepare to Flare

By now I think it's safe to say that skinny jeans have staying power on the fashion scene. That said, flare denim has far from vanished... in fact, this season is all about 70's funk. I've been seeing bell bottoms everywhere, and although I may not be trading in my J-Brand Skinny Legs for keeps, I'm totally trading them in for the J-Brand Bell Bottoms for now.

Flares paired with a bohemian blouse (preferably by Winter Kate), retro shades and chunky platforms is the epitome of 70's chic - a style I'm totally feeling for spring. I'd complete the look with minimal makeup... NARS 'Orgasm' Illuminator is a perfect alternative to heavy foundation for a quick and easy glow, and their 'Dolce Vita' lipstick is a great subtle shade that works on virtually everyone's skin tone. Throw in a splash of Angel Eau De Parfum, my go-to blend of vanilla, sandalwood and patchouli, and you've got yourself one smoking hot hippie!


Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment