Monday, July 26, 2010

House of Harlow 1960... A Step Above

Nicole Richie is one of my favorite celebrity fashionistas to trend track, and what's even better, she has 2 fabulous lines that make her steal-worthy style totally attainable. I have featured lots of lovely duds from her clothing line, Winter Kate, here in my blog. Her jewelry line, House of Harlow 1960, has also been a favorite to follow. But now that HOH is putting out more than just jewelry, I am totally smitten. Her shoes could very well be the best thing since TV Dinners. Just sayin'....

These Misha boots are totally in sync with my (latest) favorite trend... Southwest BoHo. Yes, please!


This pump is versatile enough to transition from summer to fall, and since they're too dang pretty to just sit in my shoe rack, I'd pair them with a knit tight through the winter, too! Check out that back detail... ahhhhmazing.




If only I was RICH-ie, I'd have them all! Haha... get it? ;)

XOX,

1 comment:

  1. I love Nicole and her style too! Those boots are amazing!

    ReplyDelete