Sunday, July 25, 2010

Style Crush: Southwest BoHo

I have been saying for several weeks now that I really want to take a road trip to Santa Fe. The shopping, the food, the architecture, the turquoise... the style!

My latest style crush? Sothwest BoHo. After perusing Free People's website today (okay... I admit... it's kind of a weekly ritual), I am officially in love with this new look. I have been seeing it pop up in places sporadically for months now... a dreamcatcher necklace here, fishtail braids there, more and more turquoise... but it's apparent to me now that this beautiful trend is in full swing.



This look is TOTAL motivation for some DIY fashion... The boots in pic 3 remind me of my new FCUK score, and I already have enough denim, turquoise, leather, suede, feathers and fringe to play with for days. I just need to get to Santa Fe to find my finishing touches!

XOX,



No comments:

Post a Comment