Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bag Lady

My, what a big ... purse... you have.

The question remains: Is bigger always better?

Well, I know a big bag definitely comes in handy when it's 3am and you can't decide between the hot dog or the gyro on the street corner outside the bar...  sure, just take one for now and one for later! I've also never been mad at my large bag while smuggling in booze and lawn blankets to concerts and music festivals. I surely was thankful for my hefty bag when I had my own popcorn maker at the movies last weekend as well...

So, if you're going balls out and big this spring, be sure to choose your handbag wisely. Don't blend in with the masses... stand out in the crowd with something bold and fun.

Complete with an awesome Fox Fur Tail Charm attached, the Monogram Denim Sunrise Bag for the Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2010 collection is like nothing we have seen from LV before. This bitchin' bag, already rocked by Victoria Beckham, is putting the fun back into a large functional bag. It's the freshest tote I've seen in awhile. It's exactly what dreams are made of: fur, sunshine and glitz.



Louis Vuitton is to Glamour what Alexander McQueen is to Funk. This dope multi tote by the late Alexander is super fresh and fun, and it's the color of the season: BLUE.


Thanks again Alexander for all your beautiful treasures left behind to remember you by. You will be missed.

"Bag lady you gone hurt your back
Dragging all them bags like that
I guess nobody ever told you
All you must hold on to
Is you, is you, is you"

No comments:

Post a Comment