Friday, February 5, 2010

Who let the cool kid out of the freezer??

It's almost that time again, where we can finally show some skin, and this spring, I'm giving plain ol' shorts the cold shoulder, and getting giddy over jumpers! Having self diagnosed myself with Gerascophopia (R.I.P. Michael Jackson), I love anything that makes me feel like a Toys-R-Us Kid again, and rompers do just that.

Jumpers can look super sophisticated dressed up with a sexy heel or wedge, and all the right accessories. Rock your romper with a funky belt, chunky jewelry, and a vintage cardigan, and you'll look like you walked straight off the red carpet (think Katy Perry), not the playground.

If you're feeling a laid-back "just stepped out of the sandbox" type of vibe, pair a breezy floral or fresh print romper with sandals or ballet flats, and don't forget your vintage sunnies to complete the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment