Monday, February 15, 2010

Pirates Prevail

Sometimes known as Tink, and often times known for drifting off to Never Never Land, I have a thing for Fairy Tales... but I also have a thing for Pirates.

These Suede Pirate Boots from Vivienne Westwood remind me of one of my favorite scenes in Peter Pan...

[Wendy kisses Peter Pan and he starts to glow]  Captain Hook says, "Pan... you're pink".

These battleship grey pirate shorts from Daryl K can be paired with textured tights and boots while the days are still cold and gloom, but will totally accentuate your stems once spring finally brings the heat.



I do believe in fairies, I do, I do... But who needs fairy dust in these dresses by Jen's Pirate Booty? They have a very special magic of their own.






To add a little scurvy flair to your favorite bohemian gypsy dress, or to assure you stand out among all the other Wendy Girls, slip on a Pirate belt like this distressed beauty from Kettle Black.

"Come with me where you'll never, never have to worry about grown up things again". 

No comments:

Post a Comment