Friday, February 12, 2010

Pleading for Patent

What would the world be without PATENT LEATHER? A hollow, meaningless, sad and lonely place. A place I couldn't even fathom. A place without these pretty little things that make my day.

I could chase the lightning from the sky in these buzzing yellow pumps. Scratch that-- I could do anything in these Little Miss Sunshine's.

“A woman carries her clothes, but it’s a shoe which carries a woman” - Christian Louboutin


Oh, Yves Saint Laurent... You're So Lovely. You make me smile. You make me salivate. You make me scream. You make perfection in patent. I thank you from the very bottom of my materialistic heart. Screw the dark chocolate this Valentines Day... I am craving this dark brown clutch.




R.I.P. Alexander McQueen... you will truly will be missed. Your legend lives on through your fabulous art... Fashion forward pieces to treasure and love. A personal favorite; your Heart Peep Toe Pumps.

Skip wearing your heart on your sleeve this Sunday... wear it on a more valuable possession; your beloved shoes.



\
Alexander McQueen
March 16, 1969 – February 11, 2010

“The pink sheep of the family” - Alexander McQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment