Monday, February 8, 2010

Purple People Eater

I am totally crushing on purple right now... I've been seeing it pop up everywhere, just in time for Spring, and I couldn't be happier if I was Barney himself.

This la-la-lovely lavender frock from my favorite online unique boutique, modcloth.com, already has me visioning fields of wildflowers underneath the 6 inches of snow outside.



These sexy suede Tribute sandals by Yves Saint Laurent might as well be called fatal... because they are KILLER. They'll totally break the bank, and possibly an ankle, but if you're wearing these babies, you can practically get away with murder.



Denimocracy is keeping it street with their purple acid wash denim leggings, dubbed jeggings (jean + legging). They are uber comfy, and super fresh. I'm loving their 80s vibe... Don't they totally represent "I do what I want, and don't live with regrets"? Yeah...



I'm suddenly craving a grape popsicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment