Tuesday, February 16, 2010

BB, I love you Baby.

BB Dakota is my new favorite line. Super fresh, super affordable, and super legit fashion.

Does this blue coat look familiar?



Not so much? Well... how about now:


Yes, that is Kristen Stewart, also known as Bella Swan, rocking a BB Dakota jacket in the movie Twilight.

DearTwi-Hards: The adorable Twilight Coat is only $70!


Another hot pick from my beloved BB is the Potter Vest, also dubbed the "Rachel" vest. If you are a fellow fahsionista like me, then you are probably a fellow fan of Rachel Zoe, and you have probably seen her rock a fur vest on more than one occasion.

At the crazy low price of $64, I only have 2 words... "I Die".


I'm also drooling over BB's Peni Pants. They are the epitome of FRESH. At the ridiculous going rate of $70, you can afford to splurge on sexy sky high pumps to pair with them... and accessories to boot!



BB isn't letting us down in the latest Spring Collection. Still keeping it street, the Carsen Pants are DEAD sexy. They totally work for day or night... Wear 'em to work to get the boss's attention, or wear 'em to the club to get the bartender's attention. Either way, they are cheaper than your Starbucks run and bar tab combined... only $80!!!



BB, I aint mad atcha. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment